Here's To You! Thank you!

Hey you! Ya, you. Who else would I be talking to?

Thank you.

Thanks to all 7,000+ of you...

...in 107 countries around the world...





in all 50 states...



who keep coming back...


and keep this lovely little blog growing...





from my private personal secret money diary experiment in 2012, to the a money peace-of-mind community that helps you build money confidence, courage, and proves your'e not alone...


"What I really love about the blog is I guess what you could call the foundational principles of the entire blog. I also agree that happiness does buy money :) ... I basically have been following the advice on your website for a few years now." 
"This is a masterpiece, have enjoyed reading this amazing and an informative article [blog] after ages. Thanks for sharing." 
"Almost there - I have been revising my debt payments to keep with my goal of paying it off at a certain time frame. I think I am driving myself crazy sometimes editing the spreadsheet but like you said, I am just sticking to a plan =)"



Haha Money makes me feel...

Awesome!
Like I the resources to financial health are out there for me
Like the internet is being used for good
Like happiness can buy me money
Poll Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...