Checklist to Getting Your $h*t Together Checklist

BEFORE ... Survival mode :(

At the beginning of my pay off journey I was in Survive mode...$40,000 in student loans, not paying off my credit cards each month, not saving for retirement, zero emergency fund...wongt wongt wongt..

But then I planted a seed...


AFTER ... ALIVE mode! =D

My money tree sprouted through reading ferociously about personal finance, calculating and re-calculating my budget (I had dreams of spreadsheet. really!)! 

And now, I have no student loan burden, pay off my credit cards each month, put more than the national average towards retirement, and can live off of my emergency fund for at least 5 months. 

I put everything I learned into ...



A little bundle of awesome designed to start you on a path to growing your money tree. 
With videos, a checklist, step-by-step lesson on money management and managing money stress happiness. 

Here's a sneak peak...





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...