Magic Trick



How do you turn junk into cash?! Sell it! Voila!

I posted a bunch of old books on Amazon and some random stuff on Craigslist (anybody need -- ehm, want -- a leopard print makeup bag?).

I did find out I have one book about French nationalism that's worth over $100 because it's a rare print. The irony isn't lost on me though; have another student go into debt by buying one of my books so I can get out of debt. Sigh.

Also, I found two bucks in To Kill a Mocking Bird, which I was apparently using as a bookmark in my high roller days. Already a win.

I also found out that you can trade in CD's for Amazon credit. At $7.00, 2Pac's Greatest Hits CD beat out the Smashing Pumpkins' classic Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by only $2. It was a tight race. My formative 90's music heyday is now worth just over $15 Amazon bucks. Not bad considering you can get all that music for much less online, but sure! I'll take it! I'm going to buy something with the Amazon credit and then sell that! Voila! More magic.

Stay tuned for an update on how I turn all this stuff into cash. #magic

                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...