California?

I (finally) have four interviews lined up, and one I'm playing phone tag with - yeay! For those keeping score at home (in chronological order):

1. community arts nonprofit (full-time - FL)
2. film company (part-time - Virtual)
3. film company (full-time - FL)
4. tv station (full time - FL)
5. education nonprofit (full time - FL)

I have to be honest. I'm leaning towards the part-time virtual one just because my business is growing (per The 4-Hour Work Week - read it!), and because I know I'm not ready to just settle down here. I finally admitted it to myself today: my feet are still restless and want to move a bit more. I'm thinking California for a bit.

Stay tuned...
clouds rolling across California

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...